Ages since I wrote something and it was sitting like a heavy stone on my heart. Since it is my nature to do something only when I am absolutely comfortable and feel perfect, I was postponing the process of converting my thoughts into words.
I planned to write about:
- the calm and totally relaxing summer break I had with my son
- my unexpected comeback to teaching which is fulfilling
- my observations on the changes happening in our son growing from a tween to a teen
- how I went from the initial shock to calmly accepting the inevitable when our son also turned vegan one fine evening (hubby turned vegan a year back)
- the two runs (6K and 4K) I participated recently and my takeaways from them
- the joy of knowing that the effort of regular work out finally showing up
- the knowledge or enlightenment(!!!) that understanding what is important in life and how to overlook/ignore certain things
All are mixed up with emotions overflowing sometime and utterly blank other times. Hence this delay in posting anything till I sort out in my mind on what I want to write. But the days were full of so much learning and insight to get a hang of my inner feelings and matching them with my external being.
Ah, truly I am blessed to have started the journey of ‘being happy and contented’ irrespective of the situations I am in. Wait there, I haven’t drunk the ‘elixir’ or attained inordinate wisdom , it is still the same path with ups and downs, however, the time taken to move from the low point to high point keeps reducing as with the awareness. I am slowly overcoming the guilty and fear I feel every time I am happy. Practicing to live life lightly by shedding the excess baggage one by one, thats it. 😉 😀
We are borne here to be happy, period. Celebrate life!!!!!! 🙂